Welcome to Woodland View's microsite. All the information and updates about the facility is published here.
Along with our construction partner Balfour Beatty, we have built a new acute mental health facility and community hospital at Ayrshire Central Hospital. The new development is a 206-bedroom integrated mental health facility and community hospital which brings together a full range of outpatient and inpatient facilities. It includes:
- a main entrance with reception, waiting area, cashier, security accommodation, an administration office, café, retail outlet and toilets;
- an inpatient ambulance entrance;
- a facilities management entrance with a loading bay, mailroom, and goods handling and porters' areas;
- spiritual care areas, outpatient consultation areas library and a mental health meeting area that will double as an outpatient group meeting room all on the first floor;
- therapy areas with treatment and recovery spaces that will also be used as flexible clinical accommodation for Allied Health Professional (AHP) services;
- an inpatient clinical pharmacy to service all wards and a dispensary area; and
- 250 car parking spaces created next to the new building.
Click here for the hospital page for Woodland View which includes information about how to get there, parking and contact details.
The Woodland View project page can be found by clicking on this link.