Mental health concerns - know who to contact



Are you concerned for your own mental health or that of your family member or loved one?


If you have not been in contact with mental health services before

From Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm you should speak to your family doctor (GP) who can refer you to the appropriate mental health service. Out-of-hours you can contact NHS24 on 111.



Or if you are already known to mental health services

Call your local mental health team as detailed below (Click here for a pdf version):


Out with these hours, please call (Click here for a pdf version):


Or, the following phone numbers may provide the advice or support you are looking for: