Message from John Burns, Chief Executive
In 2014, we published out strategic framework and corporate objectives. And in 2017, we reviewed and refocused these objectives to reflect our current challenges.
Working together to:
- deliver transformational change in the provision of health and social care through dramatic improvement and use of innovative approaches;
- protect and improve the health and wellbeing of the population and reduce inequalities, including through advocacy, prevention and anticipatory care;
- create compassionate partnerships between patients, their families and those delivering health and care services which respect individual needs and values; and result in the people using our services having a positive experience of care to get the outcome they expect;
- attract, develop, support and retain skilled, committed, adaptable and healthy staff and ensure our workforce is affordable and sustainable; and
- deliver better value through efficient and effective use of all resources.
To find out more about our corporate objectives and how they relate to our purpose and values, click here.